By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on RhodesHoliday.com's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on RhodesHoliday.com's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by RhodesHoliday.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
All information-based contents contained within the pages of this website serve only as overviews and sources for general information. As such, they cannot be fully considered as complete primary resources for any purpose that you may wish to use them for. You are also warned that despite the efforts that we put forth to keep the information published in this site relevant and updated, we cannot be expected nor can we be relied upon to be able to present you with a complete and infallible resource of information as you would need it.
All text and graphics found in this site are therefore to be used as partial resource. We therefore could not be held liable or responsible should you choose to rely fully on the information provided within this website. Any negative consequence that will result from your reliance on this site for all the information that you thing you need would be your responsibility, based on your judgment.
This website is maintained as well as it could be maintained; should you have difficulty accessing the pages of this site or even the site itself, you are informed that this does not fall under our responsibility, as this likely caused by technical difficulties that we cannot control.
In no event shall RhodesHoliday.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on RhodesHoliday.com's Internet site, even if RhodesHoliday.com or a RhodesHoliday.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on RhodesHoliday.com's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. RhodesHoliday.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. RhodesHoliday.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. RhodesHoliday.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
RhodesHoliday.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by RhodesHoliday.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.